Monday, November 24, 2008
Wow, there are so many things we could list to be thankful for- But how about the top ten.
1. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for making life worth living and providing for our every need.
2. Our girls
3. Our parents- how they have blessed us, more than we can ever thank them for!
4. Our extended family
5. Our Family in Christ- you mean so much to us and have been such a HUGE blessing to us.
6. Having a house to live in
7. Our daily bread
8. Having reliable cars
9. Heat and air- boy aren't we spoiled!
10. Living in a free country
We have a paper chain hanging as a window valence in our kitchen with many more things we are thankful for. I'm sure your list goes on and on also. We are a blessed country and a blessed people and I pray that on thanksgiving we spend time with our families remembering and recalling all that we have to be thankful for.