Thursday, March 13, 2008

Its been a while


It has been a while since I last blogged. But we have been in a little bit of limbo. To get you up to date on us... First, things did not work out for us to return to the church that Kris had pastored in Ga. Second, my early months of nausea just about did me in with this pregnancy. But praise the Lord I am over it and back to cooking for my family. Third, we are having a little girl with the possible name of Kelly Anne Laura, but that could always change. So that about covers what major events have happened in the Mullis household. As spring and summer approach and I get bigger- which you could not tell I was half way through my pregnancy right now, but as I get bigger and it gets hotter, life will get busier around here. But it's all good and we just can't wait to add our newest girl to the family. As a side note, if you haven't heard about the California Homeschooling case, please check out www.HSLDA.org for more info on that and you might have noticed the parentalright.org logo on our page now- check that one out to. It is pushing for a constitutional amendment that gives parents the right to raise and educate their children as they see fit, and it would limit the courts to making these outlandish rulings on subjects they have no business in. Just keep in mind there are a lot of federal and international groups who would love to have complete control of how our children are raised and we need to stop them before they get to far. I will stop harping on that- but please check out the websites and see for yourself. Pray you and your family are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin