Friday, April 24, 2009

A good picture



You know, taking a picture of three children 5 and under is always a task. I really do dread it. You get them dressed up so pretty with the fear of something horrible happening to their outfit before you get the picture taken or you get to the event (usually church) that you dressed them up for. Easter was a good time to try and get one of those much needed pictures of the girls- all together, dressed so cute, with bows in their hair and all smiling perfectly on cue. Yeah right! It took me about 20 shots of this picture and then I just gave up and took the best I had. The two I am showing are the ones that I thought best described our picture taking event. It is all for memories and each picture taking event is a memory that I will never forgot. Karoline's hand to her head pose expresses my feelings exactly. It was worth it all though, looking back at those pictures gave me a good belly laugh!

2 comments:

  1. They are so precious and just being girls! Still think Klaire is a little Shana. Did you make the dresses? Guess I will learn to smock if I ever have alittle granddaughter....Love to all the Mullis's....Yes a belly laugh is always good!!!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. No didn't make the dresses, although I have a room to sew in now so Lord willing and I get all my stuff together I will be making them some matching clothes soon. Gotta use that embroidery machine again before I forget how!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin