Sunday, December 13, 2009

Karoline is 3

Wow, I just can't believe it! Can she really be three? Our sweet Karoline is a preschooler now. My my my how time truly flies. Here is a look back of the past three years of Karoline (she calls herself Kara- pronounced Kah-uh).

But first a bit about her at three.

Sweet. Yes, she is sweet. But... she can turn on a dime! Watch out!
Caring. She sees a need, whether it be a paccy, blanket, shoe, or drink and she takes care of the need. It amazes me that a 3 year old can anticipate others' needs. A great characteristic.
Tough. She can take on her 6 year old 60lb sister and her hair pulling, toy stealing baby sister. She is tough, and lets them know it on a daily basis.

What a blessing God has given us in Karoline. May she come to know and follow Christ Jesus at a very early age.


 

 

That was a wasp sting- right on her lip!



Sisterly love




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin