Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Reformation Day!

We had a wonderful time over at a friends house last night celebrating a friendly version of Halloween. Our friends had a warm fire, hot dogs and marshmallows for roasting, and a huge hay bale filled wagon for the kids to ride on for trick or treating. It was a really great time and I must say, I enjoyed the fire more than anyone since I didn't get to join the trick or treat parade.

Katy is a Medieval Princess, Karoline is The Little Mermaid, and Klaire is Minnie Mouse



Tonight we will be celebrating Reformation Day. This is a first for our family and a first of a bit of church history for our girls. We have been looking into Martin Luther's life this week during school time and discussed the Five Solas of the Reformation, and my husband ever so impressed me by remembering all of them- even in their Latin form! Needless to say, I forgot that very important piece of church history.

Happy Halloween and Reformation Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin