Friday, March 30, 2007

Life in Mississippi



Well, we have finally settled in here in MS. Kris had a three week school with the bureau in March and thank the Lord we will be staying put for a long time!! Mississippi is great, pretty much like Ga., maybe a little hotter, but same old pollen. Katie and Karoline are growing so much that I just am amazed at all they both do. Katie has been going to a Mothers Day out on Fridays and really enjoys it. She also has a new friend- Rocky- her pet rock. She found him outside all by himself and now he lives with us- eats with us, watches tv with us, and even takes a bath with Katie. But I drew the line at sleeping in the bed. She is so funny- this age is just great- she really keeps Kris and I laughing all the time. She has also mastered the computer and her V-smile video game. It is sad when you have to fight with getting on the computer with a three year old!

Karoline has been changing so much. She found her feet this week and has not stopped looking for them since. I have to really watch her because she well lift up and bend herself over in her car seat looking for her feet. She is a very solemn child though. We had her pictures taken this week and not a one of them would she smile in! Each child is different and I certainly believe it. I have a feeling Karoline is going to be the shy, reserved one and Katie our little ham.

Kris is loving the prison. His voice mail on his phone says, "sorry I can't take your call I am in prison right now, but I will get back to you as soon as I get out." I think he has finally found the niche God made him for. He is quite happy doing this and his gerd is not keeping him up a night.

That is all of our news for now. Check out our latest pictures.




2 comments:

  1. It is great to see your family photos and that you are doing so well. -Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see everyone is doing well. The girls are growing so fast. Katie Ray looks like she may enjoy swimming. Karaline is so pretty and sweet. I am sure she will learn lots from Katie Ray.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin