Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby Jay is One!





When I look back on how life was a year ago, it is amazing to see the difference. Our life isn't that much different, but I am always in awe of how God grows babies. Jay has changed so much over the last year and now he is a bounding, busy little boy. He is very fun loving and enjoys his sister tremedously- but who wouldn't. He gets so excited when they all get "going" if you know what I mean. And he has quickly learned how to be heard in our house. Jay has a very sweet disposition and is easy to calm when he get fussy. Just recently he has become a wonderful sleeper and has been putting himself to sleep at night.

As everyone told me, boys are so much more different than girls. And I am learning the truth in that. He is very different, and I am so thankful God made our personalities and temperaments so different. I look forward to seeing how Jay's personality will develop, and pray that God, through the Holy Spirit, will mold him into a man after His heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin